Be You! Self Reflection for 2020
We’ve really enjoyed sharing our 2020 Summer Theme with you: Be You! As this year comes to a close and we embark on a new year in just a few weeks, take some time to reflect on the weekly Be You challenge questions below.
Hopefully, you jotted down some notes throughout the series, or perhaps you finally have time to dig into these now. Either way, this is a great exercise to finish out the year and get started on narrowing down your One Word for 2021.
- Week 1: You’re One of a Kind! – What do you like best about yourself?
- Week 2: Find Your “Flow” – What activities get you into “flow?”
- Week 3: What Stresses you Out? What Calms you Down? – Ask yourself those questions.
- Week 4: Appreciate, Don’t Compare – What do you appreciate about others?
- Week 5: Build Others Up – What can you do to build up a friend?
- Week 6: Positive Self Talk – What are some positive things you say to yourself?
- Week 7: Celebrate What Makes you Different – What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- Week 8: Get Stronger – What is a tiny habit you can create for yourself?
- Week 9: Change the World – How will you bring positive changes to the world?
- Week 10: Be your Best Self – What are you doing to be the best, most authentic version of you?
- What’s the ONE WORD you want to guide your year for 2021?
As we all know, 2020 has been quite a year of challenges, cancellations, and distanced everything. Through it all, being your truly authentic self can set you up to bring positive changes to the world, help you find the silver linings, and be your best self.
Our 2020 and 2021 campers will receive a downloadable Be You journal this month! Keep an eye out for the journal and printable inspirational posters in parent and camper email inboxes.