Five-Year Campers Talk about GAC
Testimonials about camp from a few of our five year campers from Session 2.
- Five-Year Campers Talk about GAC
- What Experienced Campers Love about Gold Arrow Camp
- Tech-Free Philosophy at Gold Arrow Camp
- Have Fun, Make Friends, Grow at Gold Arrow Camp!
- Gold Arrow Camper Testimonials
- Gold Arrow Camp Asks: What did YOU do today?
- Gold Arrow Camp, 2014 Session 3, Appreciation Campfire: Counselor-in-Training Testimonials
Ruth, a five-year GAC camper, was asked to write an ode directed towards something or someone she loved. Ruth chose to write about GAC. Here’s what she said..
G-A-C is the camp to beat
Really great people you will meet
Smelling the vanilla tree on the way to meals
Putting on chap stick so your lips don’t peel
Green and Gold, we represent
Spending two to four weeks in a big green tent
Without this camp my summers would be a bore
Missing out on sleeping with my cabin mates and listening to our counselors snore
Three years a banner, five years a blanket, ten years a jacket
I know I’m going to make it
Have fun, make friends, and grow is our motto
All the counselors have really cool names, like Ninja, Toyota and Pesto
I come back every year to see my friends that I wish I were always near
Sailing in sunfishes
And sleeping under the stars making wishes
Just being at camp is a wish come true
There are always people to talk with and something to do
Everyone there is such a champ
I love and thank you, Gold Arrow Camp
(Wadda, Wadda, Wadda!)