Join us for our 85th Reunion/Family Camp Weekend:
August 25-27, 2018!
Dates: August 25-27, 2018
Registration Opens: October 15, 2017
Spend some quality time with your family on Huntington Lake in the High Sierras, learn to water ski or sail, and make a wish on a shooting star. It’s all possible at Gold Arrow Camp’s Reunion/Family Camp Weekend.
• Waterskiing/Wake boarding/Kneeboarding • Sailing • Archery • Horseback Riding • High Ropes Course • Canoeing • Kayaking • Stand Up Paddle Boards • Zipline • Rock Climbing • Arts & Crafts • Mini Motorboats • Riflery • Fishing • Skits • Campfires • S’mores
If you choose to stay at camp for the weekend, your entire family will stay in a tent-cabin with bunk beds. The tents do not have electricity or bathrooms inside. Several bathroom facilities are located throughout camp with private bathroom and shower stalls and electricity. If you are traveling with an infant or toddler, you will need to bring appropriate equipment (pack-n-play, etc.) for sleeping. No food (including candy or gum) or beverages other than water may be kept in the living areas of camp. If you’d like to share a tent-cabin with another family, please specify that on your registration. For families sharing accommodations in camp, a 10% discount will apply to both families.
Reunion/Family Camp Tuition:
Price includes activities, 6 meals, and lodging at Gold Arrow Camp. For families that choose to stay outside of camp during the Reunion/Family Camp Weekend or share a tent-cabin at camp, a 10% discount will apply. Please review the chart below for pricing and early enrollment discounts. Registration opens on October 15, 2017.
Top 5 Reasons to attend the 85th Reunion/Family Camp Weekend…
1. Conquer the High Ropes Course
2. Experience the fresh mountain air as you sail across Huntington Lake
3. Unplug those tech gadgets
4. Enjoy s’mores around the campfire
5. Help us celebrate 85 YEARS of friendship & fun at GAC!